Our terms and conditions are not there to trip you up, they are just there to protect our creative rights and clarify any queries you might have.
- Copyright: The 2000 Copyright and Related Rights Act assigns the copyright of the photographs to The Photographer(s). All images remain the property of True Shot Photography and may be used in promotional and advertising material.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel or change an appointment, otherwise administration charge applies.
- Photographs taken during the course of a booking will be at the discretion of The Photographer(s) although every effort will be made to comply with The Client(s) requirements.
- Fees: All photographic fees are payable in full on booking. All additional goods are payable on ordering. Title to all goods remains the property of True Shot Photography until paid for in full by The Client(s).
- Vouchers: vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Clients must arrive in time for their shoot. Late arrivals will be accommodated where possible however we cannot guarantee the shoot can take place if families are late.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies: The information on the trueshotphotography.com and trueshotphotography.ie website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Changes in the Terms and Conditions: We may modify or terminate any facilities, services and/or Products offered through the Website from time to time, for any reason and without notice, and without liability to you, any other user or any third party. Any additions to, or enhancements of the Website and/or the Products, including the release of new Products, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, True Shot Photography reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and/or availability of any part of the Website at its sole discretion, including these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should check the Website for any changes to the Terms and Conditions each time you access the Website. Your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any revised Terms and Conditions.